The domain springsataltamesa.com has been verified and will reactivate shortly.
It may take 24 to 48 hours for the website to come back online.
As of January 1, 2014, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names
and Numbers (ICANN) mandates that all ICANN accredited registrars
verify the Registrant WHOIS contact information for all new domain name
registrations and Registrant contact modifications.
This domain name has been verified and will become active in the next 24-48 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why was my domain suspended?
- ICANN requires that the domain name registrant's contact
information or changes to the registrant's contact WHOIS
information be verified within 15 calendar days. If the data is
not verified in this time frame, ICANN mandates that the website be
suspended pending the verification.
- How can I remove the suspension on my domain?
- The suspension of the domain will be removed after the WHOIS
information is successfully verified. Please update the WHOIS
information with complete and accurate contact details through your
account at GKG.NET. Once updated, you will receive a new
- Once the suspension is removed when will my website come back online?
- We estimate it make take 24 to 48 hours for the website to come
back online. This is due to the way that DNS works.
- Who is ICANN?
- ICANN is responsible for the coordination of the global
internet's systems of unique identifiers and, in particular,
ensuring its' stable and secure operation. ICANN maintains
policies and specifications for registrars and registrant's to
- What is WHOIS?
- WHOIS services provide public access to data on registered
domain name holders. Registered Name Holders are required to
provide accurate and reliable contact details to their Registrar to
update WHOIS data for a Registered Name.